Mini Sessions on Sunday August 7, 2016 at Wolf Park with Helen Sittig of Photography by Helen/PBHS, LLC
Session Fee: $95
Session fee covers:
- Mini session lasting 20 minutes
- Online proofing gallery for selecting your 3 favorite images from the session
- 3 high resolution fully edited digital files for printing on your own
- Other specially discounted digital and portrait products available for purchase
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
This event will happen rain or shine. If it looks rainy bring umbrellas, rain boots and we will shoot in the rain all while having fun stomping in puddles. We will play up the rain!
If lightening appears to be dangerous we will cancel and you will receive a full refund of the session fee.
This is a contract for personal photography services to be provided by Photography by Helen/PBHS, LLC. You agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. It is understood that studio/photographer is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract.
2. No part of any order, including previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
3. The Studio/Photographer reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend the Studio/Photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of this Studio/Photographer.
4. Session fee for mini session is $95 and all sales are final.
5. If, in the opinion of the photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the studio/photographer, photographer will refund all session fees.
6. If the Studio/Photographer cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Studio/Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Studio/Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
7. Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and Client releases Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
8. CREATIVE LICENSE: Images are edited at the photographer’s discretion, and delivered prints will not include all images shot. The photographer reserves the creative right to edit and release only those deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the photographer’s artistic standards.
9. ORDERING: The online gallery will be available 60 days and orders must be placed within that timeframe. If the order is not placed within 60 days and the online gallery must go up again, there will be a $150 re-hosting fee and the new gallery will only be available online for 3 days. All images from the proofing gallery that are not ordered are deleted after 30 days, those that are ordered are archived for 2 years and then are deleted forever.
10. The charges in this Contract are based on the Studio’s/Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
11. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to copy or reproduce these photographs or videos elsewhere without Studio’s/Photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
12. Returned checks are subject to a $50.00 returned check fee. Client assumes responsibility for any and all collection costs and legal fees incurred by Helen Sittig or PBHS, LLC in the event of enforcement of this contract becomes necessary.
13. Albums: Clients are asked to mark images that must appear in the album. Photographer will design and order Album delivery is 6-8 weeks from time images are submitted. Due to the fact that printing and production is outside the control of Photography by Helen/PBHS, LLC the client will not hold PBHS, LLC responsible for late or delayed albums.
14. This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.
The undersigned/electronically signed hereby acknowledge that they have received, read, and understand Photography by Helen PBHS, LLC Policies. Only the signers of this document can discuss any problems that arise. .
Photography by Helen/PBHS, LLC retains the copyright to all images produced by Photography by Helen/PBHS, LLC and/or Subcontractors. The client understands the images given can not be used for profit or advertising.